Monday, August 19, 2013

It gets harder by the day!

The Meeting Aesclepius exercise was kind of easy for me but at the same brought some emotions that left me even more sad. The exercise brought back memories of my older brother that passed away the 30th of April. I remember he was usually the one that cares enough to ask me about how my day was, I often wonder why he calls to check on me that much, but now that he is gone, I crave for him to call me, and it is so impossible and then my mind wonder about my family. I don't think I like this exercise, memories that I want to forget just kept clouding my view. I would rather stick with the last exercise we had   I wish I had spent more time with my brother, I used to be upset with him for been too slow to be upset with anyone especially me  but now I know that was just his decision.

 
The saying “one cannot lead where one has not gone before” means that the blind cannot lead the blind or they fall. . Even if someone has been to somewhere before how can they teach someone else how to get there if they have not made the trip there before? I cant give what I don't have,

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry at the loss of your brother. I, too, have lost a person close to me. It's been 13 years since I've last seen this person, but I learned so much from him. Stay strong! You are not alone!
    Amanda Vaccaro

    ReplyDelete