Monday, September 9, 2013

This is it!!!


Hello everyone,

In unit 3 I graded myself on a scale of 1-10, 6 for spiritual, 4 for physical and 6 for psychological wellbeing.  So far I am on track as I continue to work hard on the goals I set for myself since this class began.

Meditation has been helping me a lot these days in terms of how I control my anger issues around me, both at work and home. Also I am learning to forgive others and learning to be happy with me, irrespective of what is going on around. My spiritual life needs more improvement as I am participating in a lots of church activities, and I am very happy being in the choir and more regular in attending Christian functions and I will rate me 8 for my spiritual life.

I will take the goals I set since the beginning of this class very seriously, although it is hard but it can be accomplished by the grace of God.

Good Luck to everyone, it been a pleasure reading everyone’s blog and responses to my blog as well, God bless you all!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    It appears you are doing well at working towards the goals you have set for yourself. I'm so glad to hear that this course has helped you so much. I feel the same. It has been great getting to know you a little through your discussion posts and on your blog. I wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

    ~Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am so glad to see that you are on track with your goals. It seems that you have a solid plan in place to assist you in reaching those goals. The road to victory may be challenging but, with strength and perseverance, you will be there before you know it. Keep up the good work!
    Good luck in all you future endeavors.
    Brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I am so glad that you enjoyed this class. Meditation is helping me as well to control my anger. I stared doing it every morning before I go to work, so I have been very calm and energetic at work because of meditation. I learned a lot from this class as well.

    Thank you for sharing your experience

    good luck in your future classes

    Stuti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    I also feel that meditation is a help to me as well. good luck in future courses.

    ReplyDelete